Monday, December 20, 2010

Ranking the Oscar-Eligible Films

I didn't see many movies during the first half of 2010, so now I'm playing catch up - I realize my list below is pretty pathetic. Plus, this is heavy film season (aka Oscar season), so the selection increases. Here is a ranking of the films I've seen this year. This ranking will change as I see new films.

1. The King's Speech
2. The Social Network

3. Joan Rivers: A Piece of Work
4. 127 Hours
5. The Fighter
6. The Kids Are All Right
7. Toy Story 3
8. Black Swan
9. Restrepo
10. The Last Exorcism
11. Exit Through the Gift Shop
12. Date Night
13. The Lottery
14. Alice in Wonderland
15. The Ghost Writer
16. I'm Still Here

To be watched very soon...
Inception
Inside Job
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Waiting for Superman

I might get around to it....
Easy A
How to Train Your Dragon
The Tillman Story
The Town
True Grit
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (ONLY because friends and I are planning to watch it with Riff-Trax).

No comments:

Post a Comment