Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ranking the Oscary Movies

Once again, I've been watching as many Oscary movies as I can, and here's my first attempt at a personal ranking, based purely on my enjoyment of the film:

1. The Artist
2. The Muppets
3. The Descendants
4. Bridesmaids
5. 50/50
6. Midnight in Paris
7. My Week with Marilyn
8.  Martha Marcy May Marlene
9. Shame
10. We Need to Talk About Kevin
11.  The Iron Lady
12. The Help
13. Hugo
14.  Moneyball
15. Warrior
16. Super 8
17. The Ides of March
18. The Tree of Life

Other Movies I Saw in 2011:
1.  Horrible Bosses
2.  Crazy, Stupid Love
3.  Bad Teacher
4.  Just Go With It

Still Need to See:
Albert Nobbs
Beginners
Drive
Rango
Rise of the Planet of the Apes
Young Adult

Probably Will Not Watch:
The Adventures of Tintin
Coriolanus
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II
J. Edgar
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier Spy
War Horse

No comments:

Post a Comment